RULES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- You may register for a FLIGHT AcroDance Convention by mail only (with a check or credit card) Entries by phone or fax will not be accepted.
- Early Bird Fees apply to all registrations postmarked before May 26th. If registration is not paid in full before May 26th, early fees and FREE performance ticket will not be applied.
- PLEASE NOTE: At the door, registration must be paid by cash, credit card, cashier’s check or money order (US dollars). Studio checks and personal checks will not be accepted during the convention.
- I fully understand that class levels are based on SKILL LEVEL (as well as age) and that FLIGHT reserves the right to transfer students into a more suitable class if necessary. No refund provided.
- Once registered, refunds will not be provided to participants who wish to drop the workshop. NO EXCEPTIONS. Refunds will be provided in the event that the convention is canceled.
- All returned checks will be subject to a $30 fee. You will not be officially registered for the convention until full payment is received.
- Register before May 26th and receive 1 ticket to attend the FLIGHT Gala Performance at the Village Theater at Cherry Hill, Sat, Aug 25th 7pm, 50400 Cherry Hill Rd. Canton, MI Additional tickets may be purchased for siblings, family members, friends, etc. Tickets are reserved seating.
- Once registration for FLIGHT AcroDance Convention is submitted, it is agreed that all dancers, teachers, parents and other attendees will not hold FLIGHT AcroDance Conventions responsible for injury or loss of property during the event.
- All dancers & teachers registered for the convention must complete and sign the FLIGHT Waiver Form to participate.
- One day convention passes are not available. Refunds will not be applied to students attending only one of the two days.
- Dancers who are not with a studio may still register for the workshop. Independent entries are always welcome!
- FLIGHT AcroDance Conventions reserves the right to use photographs and videos of all instructors, choreographers, participants and teachers for advertising, publicity and professional use.
- We request that valuables be left at home. FLIGHT AcroDance Conventions are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Please be on time for classes. If you are late for class, we kindly request that you quietly join in the back of the classroom.
- Cell phones or technological devices should be turned off while classes are in session.
- Wristbands must be worn at all times during the convention. No one will be permitted into the convention without a wristband. Do not remove wristband. If replacement wristband is needed, your old wristband must be presented.
- Videotaping is NOT allowed.
- Chewing gum in class is not permitted.
- Faculty members and class styles are subject to change without advanced notice.
- All students must wear proper dance / acro attire and bare feet to class. Dance shoes may be worn for dance classes only.
- Hair must be neatly pulled up and off of neck and face. No pony tails.
- No jewelry or earings may be worn.
- Teacher passes include observation of all student classes and Teacher Only Classes. Teachers may sit quietly, observe, and take notes & photos. Videotaping of classes is not permitted.
- All teachers are required to wear a Teacher wristband.
- Parents, please drop off your child at the host studio. Parent observation passes are not offered at this time.
- There is plenty of shopping and things to do in Canton and the surrounding areas. Please visit ShopCanton.org for information. Suggestions include: Shopping (Canton Township & Downtown Plymouth), Bowling, Movies, Ann Arbor (University of Michigan Campus), Downtown Detroit (Casinos), Greenfield Village & Henry Ford Museum (Dearborn).